Tender spaghetti squash noodles combined with the flavours of BBQ rooster pizza, served in the shell, topped with a good deal of melted cheese!
Spaghetti squash is a tremendous enjoyable food stuff! Rather of receiving mushy when cooked, like pumpkin or butternut squash, it gets stringy, like spaghetti noodles. You can cook dinner it and provide it like spaghetti, topped with a sauce, but it’s also entertaining to provide it in the shell! The standard plan is to start with smaller squash, modest enough that a half a squash is plenty of for a person serving, roast it, shred it into noodles, add extras and provide it in the shell. The stuffing in this recipe is impressed by BBQ rooster pizza, together with chicken, peppers, onions, pineapple, scorching peppers, and cheese! Other than using some time to roast the squash, this recipe is truly easy, especially if you currently have some cooked rooster offered! Once the squash is roasted, shredded and the other elements are all mixed together, it is returned to the shell, topped with cheese, and baked once again, until eventually the cheese melts! In addition to the fabulous flavours, one of the greatest items about this recipe is that it is a comprehensive meal in a person
bowl, I necessarily mean shell!
BBQ Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 35 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4
Tender spaghetti squash noodles blended with the flavours of BBQ rooster pizza, served in the shell, topped with a lot of melted cheese!
- 2 tiny spaghetti squash, minimize in half and seeded
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt and pepper to style
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (or sliced)
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced into bite sized items (optional)
- 1/2 cup pink bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup scorching peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (or mozzarella), shredded
- Brush the inner flesh of the spaghetti squash with oil, season with salt and pepper and roast, slice side up, in a preheated 400F/200C oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Use a fork to pull the spaghetti squash ‘noodles’ from the shells, blend with the chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, onion, very hot peppers, and BBQ sauce in advance of returning to the shells.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top rated and return to the oven to bake until eventually the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes
Possibility: Add 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled!