Join the Adore & Lemons Cooking Club Problem this month! It really is simple to enter, and a single fortunate winner will receive a prize. Uncover all the facts underneath.
Our Cooking Club is a enjoyable way to celebrate the Appreciate & Lemons community of visitors. The idea is super uncomplicated – every month, I pick a recipe. You make it, and you e mail me a picture. At the conclude of the month, I randomly decide on 1 winner to acquire a prize.
I like the sense of group that comes from so quite a few folks cooking a person recipe every thirty day period. We’re kicking off our September challenge now with our selfmade granola recipe, and I hope you are going to join in the pleasurable. Here’s how it performs:
Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Just about every month, I opt for a single seasonal recipe. Indication up for our electronic mail checklist so you will know as quickly as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe throughout the thirty day period.
- Ship a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the stop of the thirty day period. This time, the deadline is September 30!
- For a bonus entry, leave a remark (consist of your first and final title) on the problem recipe’s blog site put up after you submit your picture.
- For a different reward entry, put up your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Present Card!
At the finish of the thirty day period, I’ll randomly pick out a winner and put up all of the pics. This time, we’re offering absent a $200 Williams Sonoma Present Card.
With young ones heading back again to college and absolutely everyone settling into new routines this period, I assumed a make-forward breakfast recipe would be a wonderful pick for the Cooking Club. This homemade granola is a single of my favorites. It is lightly sweet, warmly spiced with cinnamon, and packed with the oat-y, nutty clusters that retail outlet-purchased granola in no way would seem to have enough of. I really like to make a batch on the weekend (it will make your kitchen area scent amazing!) and maintain it on hand to eat with almond milk or sprinkle in excess of yogurt, right away oats, or chia pudding all through the 7 days.
Feel totally free to make this just one your individual! It is scrumptious with all varieties of blend-ins. Have pleasurable experimenting with diverse nuts, seeds, or dried fruit. I simply cannot hold out to see what you attempt!
P.S. This recipe is both equally vegan and gluten-no cost.
Enter the September Obstacle
Want to enter? Here’s what you require to do:
- Make my homemade granola sometime in the course of the thirty day period of September.
- Send a image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by September 30.
- For a bonus entry, go away a comment on the granola weblog post after you submit your photo. (One photograph entry and one bonus entry for every person – please depart your to start with and final name on your remark so I can match it to your photo submission.)
- For yet another bonus entry, post your image on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
- Sign up for our e-mail checklist to find out about up coming month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly find a winner and share all your pictures in early October.
Last Month’s Recipe
August’s recipe was my Easy Peach Cobbler. Many of you wrote in saying that you cherished just how easy it turned out to be. I’m so glad! It is a single of our favorites in the summer, and I hope you will come back again to it upcoming peach period as well. 🙂
Right here are all your pics:
and Megan was our winner!
Enter the September Cooking Club Obstacle by…
- Producing my homemade granola sometime through the thirty day period of September.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by September 30.
- Leaving a comment on the granola web site put up for a reward entry right after you submit your photo. (A single image entry and one bonus entry per man or woman – you should depart your very first and final name on your remark so I can match it to your picture submission.)
- For another reward entry, post your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.