The Best Pasta Salad – Damn Delicious2 min read
The only recipe you have to have right here! So clean, so zesty, and absolutely sure to be a strike with Everybody at supper, potlucks and picnics!
I guarantee you – this will be the only pasta salad recipe you will at any time need this summer season, and all the summers to come.
It’s chockfull of so quite a few refreshing veggies alongside with the simplest home made dressing.
The finest component is that you can prep/dice/chop all your veggies and herbs although you cook and great your pasta so not a moment goes to waste in this article.
Allow chill and serve when desired, tossing in that contemporary arugula correct just before serving. So so good.
The Very best Pasta Salad
The only recipe you will need here! So fresh new, so zesty, and sure to be a strike with Every person at meal, potlucks and picnics!
The Greatest Pasta Salad
30 minutes15 minutes
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta
- 1/3 cup additional-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pink wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to flavor
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup diced Persian cucumber
- 1 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tough salami
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup torn kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped new dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped new parsley leaves
- 2 cups arugula
- In a big pot of boiling salted h2o, cook dinner pasta according to deal guidelines drain well.
- In a substantial bowl, whisk jointly olive oil, crimson wine vinegar, Dijon, garlic and sugar season with salt and pepper, to flavor.
- Stir in warm pasta permit amazing 20 minutes, stirring once in a while.
- Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, salami, feta, pink onion, olives, dill and parsley season with salt and pepper, to style.
- Cover and chill, if preferred.
- Stir in arugula. Provide quickly.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.